Our team is diverse, yet heavily weighted in mechanical and hydraulic experience. A critical addition to our team will include an Electrical/Electronics Director to manage a team that will focus on the optimization of generation and supply grid coordination. This round of financing will include this team.
- Winfield Scott Anderson, Jr., Inventor and CEO, has been building successful businesses domestically and internationally for over half-a-century. He is an innovator, problem solver, and manufacturing expert, and has developed businesses in diverse disciplines. His mantra has always been, “Keep overhead low, collect your money, and hire the best people you can.”
- Mike Graham, President and Manager of three of Mr. Anderson’s other corporations. Mr. Graham has built and managed many successful businesses and established a strong and well-respected sales and service reputation. With 30 years of manufacturing and sales experience, he also has built strong partnerships with contract manufacturers in the USA and overseas.
- Ray McCormack, Director of Operations & Engineering, has over 25 years of engineering and project management experience along with over 35 years of marine experience. Strong background in Computer Aided Design, product validation, and development of solutions and products, including assembly installation and deployment. Loves the outdoors and to sail, and is currently working on his USCG captains license.
- Michael McNamara, International Director of Marketing, has over 23 years of diverse business experience, including many years living and working off the grid in Hawaii. His experience with renewable energy, nature, and native cultures allows him to interact and speak with our off-grid target market.
- Mark Mauriello, Environmental, Legislative Director, is a coastal geologist who, after 30 years working for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP), retired as the Commissioner, having led an agency of 3,000 people and an annual budget of $370 million. Mark also served as the Vice-Chair of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), the first market-based regulatory program in the United States to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. This experience as Vice-Chair of RGGI will prove invaluable in developing and marketing the Aqua-Auger, and bringing this product into the renewable energy systems portfolio eligible for RGGI funds and investments by the states.
- Thomas Merrill Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Rowan University, Glassboro, N.J., serves as a Technical Director. Dr. Merrill had over 11 years of industrial experience before joining academia. He also started his own medical device research company, FocalCool, LLC. Tom provides direction for the Aqua-Auger’s design, development and testing.